To protect your data, strong passwords are essential. Simple and commonly used passwords make it easy for hackers to gain control of a device.
Below are some key points in creating a strong password to protect your data.
Create a strong password
Creating a secure password is an important part of protecting your account. A strong password helps to:
- Keep your personal information safe.
- Protect your data.
- Prevent someone from breaking into your account.
- Use a password with eight or more characters.
- Use a combination of uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers, and symbols.
- Avoid personal information & common words.
- Don't reuse passwords.