We want you to connect with the Hailie™ app in a language and format that feels native to you.
The Hailie™ app currently supports two languages:
The Hailie™ app automatically detects the language used on your mobile device.
If you need to change the language, follow these instructions for your specific device.
- On the Home screen, tap Settings.
- Scroll down and tap General.
- Select Language & Region.
- Tap Device language.
- Select a language. Then tap Done.
- Confirm your selection
- Open your Settings General Management.
- Scroll down and tap Languages & input.
- Select Languages. This option is at the top of the screen.
- Tap Add a language.
- Select a language.
- Select a variation of the language.
- Move the language to the top of the menu. Tap and hold the far-right corner of the language, then drag it to the top of the menu.
The steps are slightly different on some mobile devices.
Please sign in to leave a comment.