We want you to connect with the Hailie® app in a language and format that feels native to you.
The Hailie® app currently supports two languages:
The Hailie® app automatically detects the language used on your mobile device.
If you need to change the language manually, follow the instructions below for your device.
- From the Home screen, tap Settings.
- Scroll down and tap General.
- Select Language & Region.
- Tap Device language.
- Select a language. Tap Done.
- Confirm your selection
- Open the Settings General Management.
- Scroll down and tap Languages & input.
- Select Languages. This option is at the top of the screen.
- Tap Add a language.
- Select a language.
- Select a variation of the language.
- Move the language to the top of the menu with a tap and hold the far-right corner of the language, then drag it to the top of the menu.
The steps listed can vary between mobile devices.