Note: Before pairing, the Hailie® Sensor must be assigned to the patient via the Hailie® Web Portal and must be completed by a Health Care Professional or Program Administrator.
When the Hailie® App is open on the mobile device, the app automatically detects nearby Hailie® Sensors that are in pairing mode.
Hailie® sensor pairing mode is indicated by a flashing blue LED and flashes for up to 60s.
Before pairing, go to the mobile device settings and turn on Bluetooth, Location Services (Android) and Mobile Data or Wi-Fi, then:
- Make sure the Hailie® Sensor is in pairing mode, indicated by the LED flashing blue for up to 60s.
- First time using the sensor, remove the pull-tab or one press of the status button. The LED will flash green for wake-up and then blue for up to 60 seconds.
- First time using a rechargeable sensor, place the sensor on charge until the LED stops flashing. Remove from charge and press the pair button to activate pairing mode.
- 1-button sensors; 3 short presses of the status button.
- 3-button sensors; 1 press of the pair button until the LED flashes blue.
- Pairing mode lasts for up to 60 seconds.
- Make sure the Hailie® App is open and near the mobile device.
- Tap PAIR NOW when it displays on the app Dashboard.
Repeat these steps to pair additional Hailie Sensors.