Yes! You can still use the Hailie® sensor with your inhaler while travelling.
The Hailie® sensor keeps track of your inhaler medication usage when travelling, with some simple steps outlined below to make sure your data is recorded properly.
When travelling with your iPhone or iPad, these devices will automatically change time zones. You may never need to change your time manually, however, if you are travelling somewhere that's in a different time zone and you are unable to get any service (Wi-Fi or cellular), the device could continue to show an incorrect date, time, or time zone.
Try changing each setting instead of using Set Automatically. Follow these steps to make sure you are in the correct time zone:
- Go to Settings > General > Date & Time.
- Turn off Set Automatically.
- Tap Time Zone and enter a city with the time zone that you need.
- Or tap the date to change the date and time.
- Make sure when you connect to a cellular network you open the Hailie® app and sync with the Hailie® sensor.
When your Android device is connected to a cellular network, it automatically updates its clock to the current time zone. If you're unable to connect to a network (for example, when on an aeroplane) use the time settings to manually change the time zone. The Android retains the time zone change until you either manually change it or re-enable automatic time zone retrieval.
- Press the Menu button on the Android, then tap Settings.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the Settings menu, then tap Date & Time.
- Tap the box next to Automatic to un-check it. The Android will no longer retrieve the time zone from your mobile network.
- Tap Select Time Zone to view a list of time zones.
- Scroll down the list and tap a location in the desired time zone. Alternatively, select a time zone by name.
- Press the Home button to return to the Android's home screen. The time that corresponds to the new time zone appears on the display.
- Make sure when you connect to a cellular network you open the Hailie® app and sync with the Hailie® sensor. This will update the time on your sensor.