- Ensure medication reminders have been set up in the Hailie® app. Visit How do I set up medication reminders? to learn how to set medication reminders in the app.
- Ensure the Hailie® sensor and Hailie® app have synced to activate the medication reminders.
- Ensure the Hailie® sensor supports medication reminders.
- Ensure a compatible inhaler is installed in the Hailie® sensor. Sensors only operate with compatible inhalers. Check with your Health Care Professional or visit Compatible Inhalers.
- Ensure the inhaler is installed correctly into the sensor. If the inhaler is not installed, the sensor cannot detect an inhaler.
- If all prescribed inhalation doses been taken within 6hrs of the reminder time, the sensor alert will not sound.
- Ensure the mobile device is showing the correct time and date.
Have more questions? Submit a request