If the Hailie® sensor is not showing data in the app, try the following checks below.
- The sensor has a compatible inhaler installed and installed correctly and cap is off.
- The sensor LED flashed green after the inhaler was used.
- The sensor displays a Last Synced: Just Now (or a time within the last 10mins) on the Hailie® app dashboard.
- The Hailie® sensor displays as a paired device in the app inhalers screen.
- The sensor displays as a paired device on the mobile device Bluetooth settings.
- The mobile device Bluetooth, Location Services (Android) and Wi-Fi / data are enabled.
- The Hailie® app has permissions enabled to use these (Bluetooth/Location) services.
- The app is open and close to the sensor.
- Check Sensor Battery Status to ensure the sensor has enough battery, the sensor battery needs to be orange or green level.
- Make sure the mobile device has enough battery and charge if required.
- Complete a Manual Sync on your Sensor making sure the sensor LED is flashing white while doing so.
- The sensor LED flashed green at the end of the manual sync.
- Toggle Bluetooth off and on again.
- Refresh the app.
- The app is open and within 10 meters / 32 feet of the sensor.
- Other wireless communications are kept away from the sensor and app.
If this does not help, contact your Health Care Professional or Program Administrator for further assistance.