We care deeply about the safety and security of your personal data and have taken strict measures to keep your shop account safe. While a data breach is incredibly unlikely, we recommend that you take the following steps to ensure your account's security.
Hailie™ shop account login
If you log in using Social media or Email and you think your shop account has been compromised, take steps to secure your shop account. Change your password and review recent login activity.
Your account may have been hacked if you notice:
- Your email or password have changed
- Your name or birthday have changed
- Friend requests have been sent to people you don't know
- Messages or emails have been sent that you didn't write
- Posts have been made that you didn't create
Most providers will notify you of any unusual activity. You may get an alert if you log on with a new device or from a different country.
Protect your Hailie™ shop account
Keep it safe. Follow these tips to protect your shop account:
- Use a different password for each service and website. If you use the same password for several services, they may all be compromised if one service has a security breach.
- Use a strong password. A combination of letters, digits, and special characters provides a high level of security.
- Regularly change your password. If an unverified source accesses your password, changing it often can reduce the chance of it being used to gain access to your shop account.
- Keep your firmware/anti-virus software up to date. The more up to date your firmware/anti-virus software is, the more secure your system will be.
- Be careful when opening links and attachments in emails. If you open a link in an email that takes you to a page where you’re required to enter any personal details, such as passwords or payment information, make sure the website is legitimate.
If you think your shop account may have been compromised reset your password.