Note: Before pairing, the Hailie® Sensor must be assigned to the patient via the Hailie® Web Portal and must be completed by a Health Care Professional or Program Administrator.
A Hailie® Sensor can be paired from the Hailie® App Inhalers screen:
- Open the Hailie® App and tap the Inhalers icon.
- Tap the unpaired Hailie® Sensor then tap Pair this sensor.
- Activate pairing mode on the sensor. Make sure the sensor LED is flashing blue. Pairing mode lasts up to 60 seconds.
- Go to the Hailie® App and tap Pair Now.
- Select any on screen notifications to pair when displayed in the Hailie® App.
- The sensor LED will flash green when paired or red if unsuccessful.
- Repeat the above steps if pairing was unsuccessful.
- Select the + to add more Hailie® sensors if required, following the in-app prompts.
Activate pairing mode.
One buttons sensors:
- 3 short presses of the sensor status button. The LED will flash blue for 60 seconds. Repeat this if the sensor did not pair.
Three button sensors:
- 1 press of the sensor pair button until the LED flashes blue. The LED will flash blue for 60 seconds. Repeat this if the sensor did not pair.