The Hailie® sensor can be manually synced with the Hailie® app to make sure all data logged on the sensor is uploaded to the Hailie® app and Hailie® Web Portal.
Watch this short video on how to manually sync the sensor to the app.
Note: For three button sensors, press the pair button.
A manual sync is useful if the patient:
- Uses their inhaler when the Hailie® app is not nearby.
- Experiences connection issues between the Hailie® sensor and Hailie® app.
- Would like to make certain of their medication usage for the day.
- Hold down the sensor status button or the sensor's pair button (three button sensors) until the LED shows white, then release. Note: on some sensors, the LED may appear slightly purple/blue.
- The LED will flash white while the Hailie® sensor uploads data, then flash green when upload is successful.
After a successful sync, the Hailie® app should display: Last Synced: Just now.